Publications & Papers in Progress
- Ross, A. & R. Struminger. 2018. "Perceptions of Science and Scientists: Bridging Ideological Divides in the US." Paper presented at the American Political Science Association Conference, Boston, MA. August 30 – September 2, 2018.
- R. Struminger, J. Zarestky, R. Short, and A.M. Lawing. 2018. "A Framework for Informal STEM Education Outreach at Field Stations." BioScience.
- Ross, A., R. Struminger, J. Winking, and K. R. Wedemeyer-Strombel. 2018. "Science as a Public Good: Findings from a Survey of March for Science Participants." Science Communication 40(2): 228-245. [PDF]
- R. Struminger, A. Ross, and J. Winking. July 19, 2017. "How Will Science Survive In the Age of Alternative Facts?" Huffington Post.
- M.M. Taylor-Robinson, N. Geva, R. Struminger, and P. Paras 2011. "What Should Congress Members Do? Using Survey Embedded Experiments to Study Citizens' Clientelistic Expectations in Mexico." Revista Latinoamericana de Opinión Pública, no.1: 147-184.
- R. Struminger 2004. “Slavery and Forced Labor Study Guide.” Human Rights Education Association’s Online Learning Centre. <http://www.hrea.org/learn/guides/slavery.html>.
- F. Mora, R. Struminger, J. Favela, K. M. Hussein and R. Losey 2000. Collaborative Design and Learning: Competence building for innovation, Editors: J. Bento, J. Duarte, M. Heitor and W. Mitchell, QUORUM Books, Series on "Technology Policy and Innovation", Volume 5, Chapter 6: Supporting a “Real World” Project-Based, Technology-Supported, Collaborative, Distance Learning Environment: The MIT-CICESE Distributed System Engineering Lab.
- S. Wiske, J. Moore, L. B. Sweeney, D. Grogan, R. Struminger, and A. Williams 1997. “Designing a Networked Learning Environment: A Working Paper.” Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA. Available online at URL: http://learnweb.harvard.edu/ent/library/avd_paper1.html.